Hepatitis C, No Matter What Stage: There’s No Place He’s Not

Mountain River in the wood

No matter what stage of Hepatitis C you’re in, there’s no place He’s not.  There are dangers in being short sighted.

Whatever you’re going through seems to highlight everything else in your life until that is all you can see, you know what I mean? You may feel like this is the way my days are going to be from here on out.

We can feel stuck.  Are we allowing certain thoughts to dwell in our minds so long until they unpack their bags and settle in?

There is danger of allowing ourselves to get caught up in hopeless thoughts.  It takes you down a one way dark road and dumps you there.  DON’T go for the ride!  A wonderful nugget from Lysa TerKeurst, “We do have a choice on where to park our minds, and God’s loving invitation to us is to choose a better place.”

Here’s a wonderful scripture that speaks to the importance of our thought life, “Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life.” Proverbs 4:23 NCV

I guess that sounds overly optimistic, but this is not my idea.  I have struggled with wanting things to go my way, fit into my mold, work out how I think its best.

God’s word brings it back into the right perspective, Isaiah 55:8-9, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,“ declares the Lord.  As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

How beautifully He reminds us He is our Father, We are His child, and He loving takes our hand to lead us down the path He has already prepared. He is already there.  There is no place He is leading us that will take us away from Him being right by our side.

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.  Deuteronomy 31:8 NIV

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthened you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”  Isaiah 41:10 NIV

Mark Hall from Casting Crowns wrote a song, Your Already There, “From where I’m standing, Lord it’s so hard for me to see, where this is going and where Your leading me.  I wish I knew how, all my fears and all my questions, are all going to play out, in a world I can’t control.  When I’m lost in the mystery, to You my future is a memory, Cause Your already there.”

No matter where you are, listen with an open heart to the message in this song.

“Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Trust in God, trust also in me.” John 14:1 NIV

Anyone living with a chronic condition or dealing with treatment, you naturally get tired and weary.  We are human and God knows that.  He totally understands when we cry out to Him and say we are sick and tired of being sick and tired.  I believe that is why He gave us tears, because He knows it is good for us to let it out and give it to him.

Take Heart Warriors, no matter how weary you feel His hand is reached out to you, grab hold.  Let your thoughts dwell on His words and rest in His peace, He is already there.

More times than I care to count I know what it’s like to be sick and tired of being sick and tired, How about you?

Share your comments below.

Related posts:

istock_000017094325medium-2

Beginning Treatment for Hepatitis C:, Armor Up.

istock_000015113421small

Looking Beyond Hep C Treatment, What Do You See?

Two Edged Sword

Preparing for Hep C Treatment & Daily Battles: A Mighty Tool for Hep C Warriors; Video.

Will you help us? Like our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/LifeBeyondHepatitisC , share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin, or email to a friend, pass it on.  Thanks!

30 Responses to Hepatitis C, No Matter What Stage: There’s No Place He’s Not

1. Margaret Polino Nicholas May 6, 2013 at 8:36 am #

Oh dear Connie, how I needed that. Gives me renewed strength. Always praying for you. Warrior Margee

• Connie M May 6, 2013 at 11:40 am #

Margee,
      Thank you sweet friend for sharing. Isn’t it comforting to know, that no matter is going on in our lives, He is already there and working out a better plan for us. This morning I was thinking of what it looks like when we look through the lens of a camera and focus on what’s important. The gifts that are right in front of us, instead of us focusing on what we don’t have.

Praying for you~
      May the “Son” be in your eyes today~
      Blessings~

2. Terry & Lori May 6, 2013 at 3:38 pm #

Connie,
    THANK YOU!!!!!!! We needed these words and song today. Today Terry is starting week 4!We go to our Dr. on Thursday afternoon so when we know something we’ll share the news! We are putting our trust in God because this disease is a mystery but God already knows what he has planed.

Your Warrior Friends,
    Terry & Lori

• Connie M May 6, 2013 at 4:06 pm #

Terry & Lori,
      I appreciate so much your letting me know how God is ministering to you on the website. Thank you also for sharing about Terry reaching this important Mile Marker! Woo Hoo!!! Way to Go Terry! Week 4 Awesome!!!
      Keep us posted on how his doctor appt. goes.

Praying for you daily~
      Blessings~

3. Melanie israel May 6, 2013 at 5:43 pm #

Thanks for all your doing…this is for my friend Debra

• Connie M May 6, 2013 at 6:03 pm #

Melanie,
      You are so welcome!
      Your a sweet friend and Hep C Warrior Supporter to Debra.

Blessings~

4. Christine Buddi June 7, 2013 at 12:08 am #

I am just going to be starting the meds for Hep C. I hope I have come to the right place

• Connie M June 7, 2013 at 8:50 pm #

Christine,
      Yes, you have come to the right place. We are here for you to help you through your treatment. When do you start your treatment? Which treatment meds are you using? Let us know if you have any questions or have a prayer request. You may also like to join us each Friday for Hep C Warriors Friday Forum. You will have the opportunity to talk to many other Hep C Warrior’s on the same day. Check it out.

Let me know how I can help you.
      Blessings fellow warrior~

5. Roger December 31, 2013 at 2:20 pm #

Connie you are a angel who the good lord has used in such a powerful way-! I have had Hep-C now for 20 yrs, I have type-1 & will be getting a Liver Biopsy soon, Your website & your videos have been such a blessing for me. I will start my treatments this coming yr, I was diagnosed last month with neuropathy, my nuerologist thinks it was due to my Hep-C, my hands & arms have been numb since July, I had a mri done on my neck & spine & it shows I have spinal stenosis, I am going to the neurosurgeon next month to get this problem fixed. After this is taken care of I will start my treatments to get rid of my Hep-C, I have a lot of Faith & know that Jesus is with me every step of my Life-! Just wanted to say that I am soo glad that the Lord has used you in giving people hope-! God Bless you & yours–Roger

• Connie M December 31, 2013 at 4:29 pm #

Hi Roger,
      Thank you for commenting and sharing with me about your Hep C journey. Also,Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m just a servant and fellow Hep C warrior like yourself.

I am very glad you found the website and have cruised around at the different resources. We have a lot of new articles on the horizon as well as some new resources to help all Hep C Warriors, so stay tuned.

Feel free to join our weekly online support group, Hep C Warriors Friday Forum Support. You are in good company with other Hep C Warriors who have and are going down the same road. Wonderful, caring folks who will give you encouragement, treatment help tips and prayer support as well.

Roger, if I can help answer any questions or if you need information, or have a prayer request, please let me know. Keep us posted on how your doing and upcoming treatment. We’re here for you.

6. Charlotte April 20, 2015 at 9:15 am #

Good Morning Connie and Hep-C Warriors !!
    Thank you for the these words today and your uplifting spirit and love that the Lord has given you.. It is such a blessing to have this site !

Many blessings to you!!
    Love,
    Charlotte

• Connie M April 20, 2015 at 12:30 pm #

Hi Charlotte,
      Thank you for sharing today. I appreciate your kind words and sharing how the Lord has blessed you through the website.

We are praying & cheering for you my friend.
      Keep us posted on how you’re doing. We’re here for you.
      Praying you have a great day.

7. richard April 20, 2015 at 11:22 am #

Dear Connie, when you first wrote this site it was around May 2013 and I was dying from liver cancer caused by my former hepatitis. Now I have no liver cancer, no hepatitis, no hemophilia, and a new liver. Although it was far from easy, the Lord was always there for me. He never left my side and brought me from darkness to light. Thank you for all that you do. You truly are God’s warrior my friend. Good health to all my brothers and sisters in Christ. God Bless, Richard

• Connie M April 20, 2015 at 12:38 pm #

Thank you friend for sharing how the Lord has shined His light through all that you’ve gone through. And how you are now living a life beyond hep c and a closer walk with Him. He is faithful indeed to never leave our side and help us in ways we never imagine. So thankful for your kind spirit and shining for Him. You are such a blessing and gift to us all.

God Bless you my friend,

8. linda jamerson May 20, 2016 at 2:29 pm #

HELLO, Connie!! I haven’t posted anything because I am still denied treatment. I try to keep the Hep C from my mind till it hits my body! I just wanted you to know YOU ARE AN ANGEL SENT BY GOD FOR ALL THAT SUFFER!!!!!!! I’M SO VERY THANKFUL TO GOD FOR YOU!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST HELP SITE I’VE EVER SEEN!! MAY GOD KEEP YOU AND BLESS YOU IN ALL YOU DO!!! YOUR FRIEND; Linda 🙂 THIS GAVE ME GREAT HOPE!!! YOU GIVE ME GREAT HOPE!!! GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!

• Connie M May 24, 2016 at 1:04 pm #

Hi Linda,
      Thank you for you very kind words. I appreciate them. I’m sorry you are battling with the insurance company, keep appealing and fighting for treatment. If you need to refer to our Patient Assist Resource list, please do, https://www.lifebeyondhepatitisc.com/medical-information/financial-assistance/

We are continuing to pray that the barriers will be broken down and your liver protected.
      Keep us posted on how you’re doing.

9. Richard s. November 7, 2016 at 12:49 pm #

Thank you Connie for reposting this. It reminds me that no one should give up. Insurance companies have a moral obligation to live up to their policies. Let us pray in the new year that no insurance company will deny their members the medicine that they need. God bless all the warriors. In Christ, Richard.

• Connie M November 7, 2016 at 3:00 pm #

I appreciate you’re sharing today. I sincerely hope and pray this coming year will bring open doors for all who need hep c treatment and the cure! No one should ever be denied treatment and freedom from Hep C.

God Bless you my friend,

10. Kimberly November 7, 2016 at 6:16 pm #

I’m in a bad situation and hadn’t even begun treatment yet my roommate kicked me out and my daughter is being abused in her relationship and I have nobody to help me go through this treatment I’m all by myself and I’m scared I’m in need of prayer

• Connie M November 8, 2016 at 9:55 am #

Hi Kimberly,
      Oh my friend, I’m so sorry to hear this has happened. Is there another friend or family member who can help out right now? I don’t know the whole situation, but God does and is there to help you. Call out to Him my friend he will show you the way to go. We will be praying daily for you in detail about this. Kimberly, you will come through this and have the opportunity to have a whole new life before you. Grab hold and hang on to Christ my friend. Don’t let go. I echo the same words of Godly truth that Christine gave you. If you care to write me and we can talk more, feel free to contact me at, Connie@lifebeyondhepatitisc.com.

Jesus said, “Don’t be afraid. Take courage, I am here.” Matthew 14:27 NLT

“Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life.” Psalm 138:7

I don’t know where you are in your walk or faith in Christ, but I urge you to give it all to Him. He will help you.
      Keep sharing and let us know how things are going. We’re here for you.

Prayerfully yours my friend,

• Mary A. November 8, 2016 at 3:15 pm #

Dear Kimberly,
      Thank you reaching out to us for prayer, as I can sense your worry and apprehension. I pray you find safe shelter, including your daughter who is in a very troubling relationship. Do not hesitate to call 911 if you believe she is being physically harmed or threatened. You are not alone Kimberly. There are resources available in your community to assist you, so please seek them out. We are here for you, to support you through your Hep C treatment. We have all been there, and we understand the anxiety that comes with beginning treatment. Remember, your difficulties are temporary, and God will give you strength and courage to persevere. Put your trust in Him. Place your fears in His hands and know He hears your cries.
      Keep us posted on your situation Kimberly. We will lift you up before the Lord in prayer, for courage, healing and support for your dear daughter.
      In His debt,
      Mary A.

Sent from my iPad

11. Christine November 8, 2016 at 2:42 am #

Kimberly so sorry to hear you are going through so much at this time.
    Life can be overwhelming and l too have and are going through difficult times.
    God is with you Kimberly. You are never alone when you accept Jesus.
    If you have not already done so pray and invite him into your heart. Repent of your sins and ask for his forgiveness. He will bring you comfort and peace.
    “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you”
    I cannot provide or be there with you but l know the One who can.
    You will be in my prayers as will your daughter.
    God bless.
    Christine

12. Cindy November 12, 2016 at 10:56 am #

Hello warriors this is Cindy I finished my treatment Sept 8th and miss everyone on here I will get news in early Dec whether the treatment worked I still pray for everyone on here Roger good to hear about your getting help for stenosis and probably your hep c KEEP THE FAITH everyone good things come to those who wait and with GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

• Connie M November 17, 2016 at 1:00 pm #

Hi Cindy,
      So happy you have finished treatment. Congratulations my friend!!! Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! Please keep us posted on your upcoming test results.
      Continued prayers coming your way.

13. Brenda October 2, 2017 at 8:22 am #

Thank you for posting this Connie. I go for my 3 month follow up on my Hep C treatment to see if I remain cured in 1 week. With that and my husbands upcoming retirement, I have been dealing with some anxiety. This was very encouraging. Thank you!

• Connie M October 3, 2017 at 11:47 am #

Hi Brenda,
      Thank you for sharing my friend. I know so well the feeling of holding your breath as you wait for blood test results. Before long you will not ever have to look over your shoulder again and wonder about Hep C. You have a wonderful long life ahead of you.
      I relate to your husbands upcoming retirement. Mr. Fix-It recently retired from his regular job the last of March this year. Anxiety can knock on the door for sure. But remember, the Lord has already gone ahead of you and will be with you every step of the way. Many new adventures ahead. Retirement is just changing what you’ve been doing and now you’re opening up to new plans. God has wonderful plans in store!

Keep us posted on how things are going.

14. Richard s. October 2, 2017 at 11:07 am #

What a blessing to reread this post. What an evil world we live in where crazy people kill for no reason. Praise be to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is in control and not the devil. I do pray for all the hepatitis warriors and especiially for all are brothers and sisters in Las Vegas. In Christ, Richard.

• Connie M October 3, 2017 at 11:51 am #

Thanks for sharing my friend. I was greatly sadden by what happened in Las Vegas. Our hearts and prayers go out to all those there. The outreach of friendship, love and support is needed for all.

15. Jose October 2, 2017 at 2:58 pm #

God Bless Everyone!!

Great post like always, Connie. Brenda, high five on your Hep C treatment, pray to God you get great news next week. You have God on your side.

Richard, I agree we live in an evil world. Praying for all victims. May God bless and help injured recover.

I haven’t received treatment yet, but I know God is on my side because I feel great. I’m truly blessed to live another day! Thank You Lord!

• Connie M October 3, 2017 at 11:55 am #

Hi Jose,
      Thank you for sharing my friend. Your treatment will come. I know it’s in your future.
      We’re here for you every step of the way.

Our prayers and support are with you.
      We always love to hear from you. Keep us posted on how things are going.