Welcome to “Hep C Warriors Friday Forum Support Group” here at Life Beyond Hepatitis C. If you or a loved one are battling Hep C, YOU are a Hep C Warrior!

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.  Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”   Isaiah 41:10 (NLT)

“Fearless” by Max Lucado is a great book of courage on how to live more and fear less. It’s a wonderful book in general but it also helped prepare me for my journey with Hep C treatment.

I read a book like I’m on a treasure hunt. Highlight marker and pen in hand, looking for rich nuggets that jump off the page and speak to my heart.  Here is one of many rich nuggets in this book that speaks to a Hep C Warrior’s soul.

“We will turn to our maker, and because we do, we will fear less. Courage does not panic; it prays.  Courage does not bemoan; it believes.  Courage does not languish; it listens.  It listens to the voice of God calling through Scripture, “Fear not!”  “Trust in ultimate victory gives ultimate courage.”

All throughout the Bible, God repeatedly tells us to not be afraid. Now here’s a thought, What would you do if you weren’t afraid?

Courage is not absent of fear, it marches on in spite of it.

Are you wrestling with fear or doubt this week?

Hepatitis C: Facing Fear

Hepatitis C Treatment Journey: Facing the Giants Wholeheartedly

Hep C Battle; Conquering Fear

1. Richard s. August 4, 2017 at 10:04 am #

Good morning warriors, it is very hot in the desert, however, this is normal. Please pray for all the sick. Please pray for our president for the Lords guidance. Bless all of the warriors with good health and a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. His bondservant, Richard.

• Connie M August 7, 2017 at 10:48 am #

Thanks so much for sharing and being here. You are so faithful and constant. I’m so sorry I was absent on Friday. I had to be away from the office, but I’m back to work now.
      I am hoping you are feeling better and getting relief from your pain. I’m keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing your incredible gift of encouragement my friend. You are a treasure to us.

2. Suzanne August 4, 2017 at 10:58 am #

Good Morning Richard,
    I do not think I could withstand a desert because it is hot enough here. Yesterday I went through the same thing you did with anesthesiologist. I never had a problem but if you have any liver problems there are 25 questions to answer. I have cancer in both eyelids on the bottom and they are going to try to get everything in one shot but couldn’t promise. I am scheduled on Monday and Tuesday afternoons and of course you cannot eat after midnight. How are your eyes doing?

I have been in the Bible this morning and there is so much good scripture and a couple jumped out being “You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you” AMEN to that. “When a mans way pleases the Lord He makes even his enemies be at peace with Him.” Proverbs 16:7 I will finish up with Isaiah26:3 “You will keep him in perfect peace; whose mind has stayed on you because he trusts you.” I thought I would pass these along.

Connie, I loved the music this morning, that is a keeper! I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Suzanne.

• Jose August 4, 2017 at 7:49 pm #

God Bless Everyone!

I’ll be praying for you Suzanne. It probably won’t be easy but, enjoy your weekend!! Hope you’re feeling better Richard.

• Suzanne August 4, 2017 at 8:41 pm #

Thank you Jose and Richard and am not looking forward to this. The doctor said I would be in a lot of pain on Tuesday so have checked in with Duke and they have advised me on what not to take for pain!

God Bless both of you….

• Richard s. August 4, 2017 at 11:01 pm #

Thank you Jose, hope you are feeling good. God bless you with good health. His bondservant, Richard.

• Connie M August 7, 2017 at 10:55 am #

Hi Jose,
        Thank you for sharing. How are you feeling my friend?
        I’m keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers always.

Hope you had a good weekend.
        Blessings for healing and good health my friend,

• Connie M August 7, 2017 at 10:53 am #

Thank you for sharing. I love all the scriptures you shared. So wonderful. Encouragement to every warrior. I’m praying for you today and your surgery. You will get beyond all of this my friend. Keep fighting the good fight and persevere!

“Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” Isaiah 41:10 NLT

I’m holding you close in my heart and prayers.
      Blessings for healing and good health my friend,

3. Richard s. August 4, 2017 at 7:44 pm #

Thanks Suzanne, I hope your surgery goes ok. The reason the anesthesologist caused me problems is because I dont think he read over my history the night before. He should have given me a general, not a local. I shoildnt have to go through pain like that.
    My eyes are once again bothering me. It always feels like there is something in my eye. They are very,very sore. Will see the doctor at UCLA in 3 weeks.My prayers are with you. It is nt fun getting old. God Bless you my friend and fellow warrior, Richard.

4. Connie M August 9, 2017 at 12:05 pm #

Jose,
    Suzanne has sent you a message. She is recovering at home.

Jose,
    You are so kind and a blessing to this website and to me. It will take a couple of weeks to heal but the cancer is out. We all know that prayers can move mountains and we need your input always.
    God Bless you,

5. Connie M August 9, 2017 at 12:12 pm #

Hi Hep C Warriors,
    Suzanne is recovering at home from her surgery and she’s sent this message to everyone.

Hi All,
    Just wanted to let everyone know the only symptom I have with my cirrhosis is HE which is controlled by Xifxan and Lactulose. Also be aware to treat any suspected infection immediately.

As for my surgery and recovery, this surgery was skin cancer on my eye lids, which was two separate surgeries, Monday and Tuesday. I’m at home recovering. They got all the cancer! I’m black and blue and swollen but it will heal.

6. Connie M August 9, 2017 at 12:13 pm #

We’re so glad this is behind you. Take time to rest and recover my friend. We’re continuing prayers for you every day.