Hep C Warrior Free Gift for You

2016 May Photos of Hep C Wristbands 002

Hep C Warriors are special and we are celebrating YOU here at Life Beyond Hepatitis C.com.  We are giving away FREE gifts to each Hep C Warrior who requests one.

Why?  Because you’re special.  God tells us in Deuteronomy 30:11, “Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach.”  Did you hear that?  That means you!  Yep, YOU!

Our new Hep C Warrior Wristbands with our new colors are here! We have “2” color choices and would love your vote on which one you like best.

So here’s the skinny on the Free Gift.  We are giving away wristbands that say, HEP C WARRIOR on one side and LIFE BEYOND HEPATITIS C.COM on the other side.  On the inside there is a special message, I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST.

Here are some pics.

2016 May Photos of Hep C Wristbands 002

2016 May Life Beyond Hepatitis C Wristband 001

These are what we are calling our Tri Color Dark.  With 3 colors: Royal Blue, Yellow, Green.

These colors represent to us the primary stages of Hep C going from Diagnosis, Treatment and Recovery.

2016 May Photos of Hep C Wristbands 010

2016 May Photos of Hep C Wristbands 011

These are what we are calling our Tri Color Light. With 3 colors: Light Blue, Yellow and White with Royal Blue lettering.  A great representation of Hope and Life Beyond Hepatitis C.

2016 May Photos of Hep C Wristbands 012

2016 May Photos of Hep C Wristbands 014

And there’s more. . . We have Hep C Warrior / Life Beyond Hepatitis C Key Chains!!!!

2016 May Photos of Hep C Wristbands 008

At this time we do not have keychains in the light colors, only the Tri Color dark.

All color versions represent our website of hope and new life beyond hepatitis C.  We’d like to hear from you on which color scheme you like best. You may like one more than the other or both, please let us know.

These wristbands come in one size fits all.

If you would like to receive a FREE Wrist band and a FREE Keychain all you have to do is shout out what phase of treatment you are in. And please tell us what color choice you’d like, Tri Color Dark, Tri Color Light or both.

#1 Preparation Phase,

#2 Treatment Phase,

#3 Recovery Phase,

#4 Waiting for New Treatment Phase,

#5 Cured from Hep C

#6 I’m a family member, friend, Hep C supporter.

Every time you look at your wristband, you can be reminded, YOU can do this! I love you guys!  Let’s stand together in support of all the Hep C Warrior’s out there.

Hep C lives with you, you don’t live with it! @ConnieMWelch and Life Beyond Hepatitis C.com Click To Tweet

Shout out what phase of Hep C you are in by replying in the comment section below and I will contact you privately for you to receive your Free Hep C Warrior Wrist band and Keychain. ***If you have one of the solid green ones, or green & yellow (our older style) and you like the new look, no problem, just comment below and I’ll be happy to send them to you.  No charge, No shipping, just give a shout out and be sure to let me know which color you would like.

What phase of Hep C are you in? Which color scheme do you like best, Tri Color Dark or Tri Color Light?

Click here to post a comment.

More to read:

1. Beginning Hep C Treatment; Armor Up.
  2. Hep C Treatment Journey; Facing the Giants Wholeheartedly.
  3. Hep C Treatment Mile Markers.
  4. Hep C Warrior Friday Forum Support Group.
  5. Hep C Treatment: 10 Factors make a Difference with Side Effects.

Will you help us? Like our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/LifeBeyondHepatitisC , share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin, or email to a friend, pass it on.  Thanks!

194 Responses to Hep C Warrior Free Gift for You

1. Sherry April 30, 2013 at 12:38 pm #

Friend of a HepC Survivor!! 🙂

• Connie M April 30, 2013 at 1:38 pm #

Sherry,
      Thank you friend!!!! You are wind for my sails:)
      I will email you to get the size you would like and dash it in the mail.

Thank for your support and encouragement!

• Karl Pretage June 10, 2015 at 7:40 am #

I was found out to have Hep C about 3 years ago, moved back to NW and just had another test done, well, guess what, I have it. I know nothing about it but was emailed this link. Middle of month I go thru more testing. It made me feel better that Im not alone. I feel better today.

• richard June 10, 2015 at 8:24 am #

Karl, take one day at a time. Follow through with your doctor. This disease is very curable today. The Lord Jesus Christ is right next to you. You are in my prayers. In Christ, Richard

• Connie M June 10, 2015 at 10:56 am #

Hi Karl,
        Thank you for sharing. So sorry to hear you are dealing with this. I know diagnosis can be overwhelming. In the free Guidebook, 3 Phases of Hep C Treatment, Your Guidebook from Diagnosis to Recovery, there is detailed information that will help you right where you’re at from the start of diagnosis and help you navigate with a plan. The book is free and all you have to do is subscribe to the website. Let me know if you have any questions.

I will write you privately to set up getting your Hep C Wristbands to you. Please know, there is great hope and curing Hep C and getting beyond this. God is right there beside you and so are we.

Feel free to also join our online support group, Hep C Warriors Friday Forum Support Group. This is a great group of folks who are dealing with Hep C and offer great help, support and understanding.

You & your family will be in my prayers daily.

• Tiara June 10, 2016 at 8:05 pm #

Hello HepC Warriors, I’m in South Africa where we have NO awareness. Even doctors are uneducated. I’m going to be starting the Harvoni generic Sofosbuvir, I think that’s how it’s spelt, in a short while and I’d love to have a HepC warrior light colour band. I don’t know if you’d send so far into my country. I’m all alone and been so scared and I’m grateful to have found you here

• Connie M June 10, 2016 at 9:58 pm #

Hi Tiara,
            I’m so sorry you are going through all of this, but we are glad you found our website. I would be happy to send you a Wristband. Thanks for letting me know your color preference. I know education and support may not be there where you live, but you are not alone. We are here for you, and most importantly so is Christ. You can join on our Hep C Warriors Support Group here online anytime. It’s very easy, just post your comment and check back to see others who reply to you, that’s how we keep the conversation going. Here is the Hep C Warrior Support Group page for this week: https://www.lifebeyondhepatitisc.com/2016/06/hep-c-warriors-friday-forum-support-group-162/

I will write you privately to get your mailing info which we always keep private. Keep us posted on how you’re doing.
            You are in my prayers.

• Karl Pretage June 10, 2015 at 10:25 pm #

Thanks Connie.

• Connie M June 11, 2015 at 11:33 am #

Hi Karl,
          Thank you for giving me your info. I have removed it publicly from the comment section. I will get this off in the mail to you this week.

Keep us posted on how you’re doing.
          You are in my prayers,

• Jill Memmott July 23, 2015 at 1:33 pm #

I just finished my last dose of Harvoni yesterday and last dose of Ribavirin today. YAY! Total of 12 weeks of treatent. I have had negative liver enzymes for the last 30 days and things look awesome!! I have fought this disease for over 15 years and now can say in the next three months, I feel I will be free of it altogether. My doctor is very confident. I do feel like a warrior!
      I have noticed changes in my skin tone and overall mood and feel fantastic! I would like an adult size wristband and will wear it with great pride!
      Thanks! Jill

• richard July 23, 2015 at 5:47 pm #

Jill, praise the Lord. The Lord is faithful. Congratulations.In Christ, Richard.

• Connie M July 23, 2015 at 7:02 pm #

Hi Jill,
        That is wonderful news. Congratulations!!!! I am thrilled for you.
        I will be happy to send you some wristbands. I will write you privately for your mailing info.
        Keep us posted on how you’re doing in recovery and future tests. We’re here for you.

Feel free to jump on the support group here and share. You will be warmly welcomed!
        Praying for you in recovery.
        God Bless you my friend,

• Jonna Martinez August 26, 2015 at 2:16 pm #

Hi,im so excited about this braclet my daughter shared this with me and with tears in her eyes told me i matter!touched my heart.ive been battling hep c for 32 years and for the first time i tested non detectable i go in again in 6mo.i was so blessed to see my favorite scripture i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me on it.now my best friend just test possive and now i can share Gods power in healing.please send me a bracelet in both sizes.thank you and God bless when i get on my feet ill send a donation.

• Connie M August 26, 2015 at 3:14 pm #

Hi Jonna,
          Thank you so much for sharing today. It is an honor and privilege to send you the Hep C Warrior Wristbands and help you in anyway. No donation is necessary. The Wristbands are free to all who want one. Congratulations on your results and being Non-Detected!!!!
          So happy for you my friend.

In order to protect your privacy we do not allow anyone’s private address and any contact information. But feel free to write me privately with any questions, concerns or prayer requests you have. You can contact me at: Connie@Lifebeyondhepatitisc.com

You continue to be in my prayers as you continue recovery.
          Keep us posted on how you’re doing. We are here for you.

• Connie M August 26, 2015 at 8:51 pm #

Hi Jonna,
          Thank you for sharing on the website today. I will be happy to send you some Hep C Warriors Wristbands and keychains. I will get these off in the mail to you this week. No worries about a donation. We are happy to send the wristbands out to those who would like them.

Keep me posted on how you’re doing. If I can help answer questions or if you have prayer requests, feel free to let me know.
          Also feel free to join in our online support group, Hep C Warriors Friday Forum Support Group, https://www.lifebeyondhepatitisc.com/category/support-group/ We meet talk back and forth on Friday’s and all throughout the weekend and week days. You will be warmly welcomed, encouraged and supported. We’re here for you.

You are in my prayers.

2. linda May 1, 2013 at 8:29 am #

Hi, I’m in week 8 of triple therapy. Hardest thing I’ve ever done. May I have a wrist band?

3. Terry May 1, 2013 at 3:07 pm #

#2 Treatment phase, week #3 of triple therapy. I would need an adult size, the wrist band are cool! Thank you 🙂

4. Lori May 1, 2013 at 3:11 pm #

#5 I am Terry’s wife. The wrist band are Awesome! I would need an adult size. Thanks Connie 🙂

5. BreAnna May 1, 2013 at 3:16 pm #

#5 I am Terry & Lori’s daughter I am fourteen years old this would be a cool way to show support for my Dad and all Hep C Warriors! Please send me an youth size. Thank you 🙂

6. Margaret Polino Nicholas May 3, 2013 at 1:36 am #

Dear group, it’s so good to hear what all of you do daily! Connie I too would like to have adult size bracelet. I would send you my own. But now I have plenty. Do you want one of mine? Warrior Margee

• Diana Exum May 4, 2013 at 4:34 pm #

Hi Margaret…was just reading your post and if you have any extra bands I would love to have one if that would be possible. Please feel free to message me or email me. Thanks, Diana

• Connie M May 4, 2013 at 4:49 pm #

Diana,
        Most definitely. I will email you to get your mailing information.

7. Margaret Polino Nicholas May 3, 2013 at 1:37 am #

Forgot I am in the getting ready (2nd time) for triple. Sorry. Margee

8. Diana Exum May 4, 2013 at 4:31 pm #

Hello…first I want to say that what u r doing is wonderful, I thank you. I have treated once in 2006, and am presently working on mental health issues to prepare for a 2nd round of treatment. I’m not sure what meds I will be on, but I will slay this dragon once and for all!!! May GOD be with you all!!! I would like a youth youth sz pls for my wristband. I had an awareness one but it got broke…I feel naked w/o it coz i’ve worn it for a year now!! Thanks again!!

• Connie M May 4, 2013 at 4:54 pm #

Diana,
      Thanks for sharing about your treatment journey. You are in good company here. Keep us posted on your progress and how we can help and be praying for you.

I’ll write you to get your mailing address and get your wrist band off to you this week.

9. Crissy Holland May 4, 2013 at 4:46 pm #

Hey my name is Crissy I am 32 years old and got hep C at birth. My mother had a blood tranfusion in 1975. We are both hep c warriors I just completed my treatment on Jan 18, 2013 and my mother is one treatment now. She also had to undergo a liver transplant in aug.01,2011. We are both doing very well its all in Gods plan. Please send me 2 bracelets. Thanks for all you do. Great site. Love

Crissy Leigh Holland

• Connie M May 4, 2013 at 4:52 pm #

Crissy,
      Thank you for sharing about you and your Mom’s Hep C journey. So glad you found the website. Let us know how we can help and be praying for both of you.
      I will email you to get your information so I can send you two wrist bands.

10. Debra Huffstutter May 4, 2013 at 4:57 pm #

I am in phase#4, awaiting on a new treatment of some kind as the treatment I did take didn’t work for me, I am a nonresponder. My husband, my caretaker and I would love to wear these with pride in all we have been through and a desire to help others with this terrible disease. We both wear Adult size. Thank you so much!

• Connie M May 4, 2013 at 5:46 pm #

Debra,
      Thank you for sharing about your Hep C journey. I am sorry to hear the other treatment did not work. Take Heart, my first two treatments did not work for me either, but the third one did (hopefully it will be my last) but no matter what, if the Hep C giant comes back, I’d go at it again. You are a Brave Hep C Warrior Debra! Keep pressing On!

I will write you to get your mailing info. and get you two wrist bracelets off in the mail to you this week.

Keep us posted on your progress and how we can help.
      God Bless~
      Fellow Hep C Warrior, Connie

11. jennifer jones May 4, 2013 at 8:06 pm #

Hi! Im Jenn` been through 2 treatments. 2nd time worked!Reached SVR in February. Was undetectable at week 4. So glad im virus free now. No more treatments!!!

• Connie M May 4, 2013 at 8:16 pm #

Jennifer,
      Congratulations!! That is great your virus free!!! Praise God!
      Thank you for sharing your Hep C progress. I am so thrilled for you.
      Did you so the double or the triple therapy, if so which meds did you take?

I will email you to get your mailing information and get your wrist band off in the mail to you this week.

12. Terriq May 5, 2013 at 2:25 pm #

Warrior wishes to my besty Debra Huffstutter in Missouri. We have always done everything alike, except for this. I pray for her continued survival and strength for day to day life with Hep C.

• Connie M May 5, 2013 at 3:32 pm #

Terri,
      What a wonderful friend & Hep C Warrior you are! It’s a great blessing from God to have such wonderful friends.

I will email you to get your mailing info. and get you a wrist band to show your awesome Hep C Warrior support!

• Margaret Polino Nicholas May 25, 2013 at 11:05 am #

13. Melanie israel May 6, 2013 at 5:50 pm #

im a dear friend of a Hep c warrior, i would like a size sm, thanks for all you;re doing….

• Connie M May 15, 2013 at 11:07 am #

Melanie,
      Thank you for being a Hep C Warrior Supporter! The gift of your friendship and support will help your friend in a beyond words.

God Bless You~

14. John S. May 14, 2013 at 9:23 pm #

In last two months of triple treatment phase. Been a long LONG road. The itching from the Incivek was God awful. It got MUCH better once itching subsided. Don’t quit, YOU CAN DO THIS!

• Connie M May 15, 2013 at 11:10 am #

John,
      Oh, I hear ya friend. The Incivek part was a great challenge indeed. So glad to hear you are almost through with treatment. Yea!!!!
      Thanks sharing and encouragement to others~
      I’ll email you shortly about getting your wrist band to you.

15. Margaret Polino Nicholas May 25, 2013 at 11:07 am #

Connie could I get a adult bracelet? Warrior Margee ?

16. Amber cook May 26, 2013 at 8:03 pm #

I just found out I have hep c. I honestly don’t know what to do. My doctors tell me not to worry because my enzyme levels are ok but I’m still scared. Any advice and may I have a wrist band?

• Connie M May 27, 2013 at 3:24 pm #

Amber,
      I am glad you found the website. We can help you with information and direction with your questions. We certainly have all been where you are. I know it’s scary and a lot to take in. Do you know which genotype you are? This is done from a blood test, you’ll have to ask your doctor.

Which course of treatment depends on what genotype (virus strain) you have? If your liver enzymes are in normal limits that’s good. I would recommend getting copies of your blood work and keeping a file at home. This will help you reference over time how your blood work is doing.

Is your doctor a specialist gastroenterlogist or hepatologist??
      What test’s have been run? Blood work, Sonogram, Liver Biopsy, or others?

Getting the diagnosis and test’s run is very important. I would recommend no drinking alcohol first off (don’t know if you do). My doctor told me when I was diagnosed that drinking alcohol would make the Hep C & my liver condition worse. Like throwing gas on a fire. It’s not worth doing anything to compromise your liver function.

May I first recommend reading these articles for a start: https://www.lifebeyondhepatitisc.com/medical-information/liver-facts-and-hep-c/

These articles and more are found in the top menu bar of the website.

I would be glad to answer any questions you have. There is a lot of help and real hope for Hep C. The best thing is to ask questions and get informed. You also need support of a good medical team as well as support from those who love & care about you and support from those who know first hand what your going through. We are here for you.
      Ask away, and let us know how we can help.

You most certainly can have a wrist band. I will email you shortly.

You the most important thing to do is remember, “(You) can do all things through Christ who gives you strength.” Philippians 4:13

Hep C can be conquered! And you can do this. You are a Hep C Warrior!

Let me know how else I can help~
      Praying for you.

17. Lisa Murphy May 29, 2013 at 10:36 am #

Hi Connie. I am in week #11 triple therapy. I log on to your website every morning after meds.I am now looking at them as glorious meds.Thank you and I would love and wear proudly a warrior wrist band. LISA MURPHY

• Connie M May 29, 2013 at 11:00 am #

Lisa,
      Thank you for sharing your treatment week. I so appreciate your very kind words, Wow, how awesome to know the Lord is ministering to you through the website. It’s all for Him, I’m just the pen.

You are a Mighty Hep C Warrior! I will email you about sending you a wristband.

Blessings fellow Warrior~

18. Lisa Murphy May 29, 2013 at 10:44 am #

Hello my name is Dennis, Lisa Murphys husband.In support of her and other warriors I’d like to wear a wrist band (adult size) please.Lisa also wears adult size. Your web site really brings her spirits up.Bless you and your hard work. Dennis

• Connie M May 29, 2013 at 11:03 am #

Dennis,
      You are an Awesome Hep C Warrior Supporter! We stand strong together! I most certainly will send you two wrist-bands. I will email you shortly.

I know your a huge blessing to Lisa~

19. J.D. Worley June 6, 2013 at 8:14 am #

Connie you never cease to amaze me the Lord has blessed you with ideas and communication skills that are just awesome!
    I am in my 4th month of triple therapy with incivek and and still Non detectable.
    Side effects are manageable now.

I have some bracelets you sent me earlier but I need a youth bracelet for my great grand daughter Adell.

Thanks for ALL you do Warrior J.D.

• Connie M June 6, 2013 at 8:50 pm #

J.D.
      I appreciate your kind words friend. I’m just His pen.
      I am so thrilled you are Non-Detectable and continuing to do so well. Praise God! You are such an inspiration.

I will certainly send you a youth bracelet for your great grand daughter.
      I am currently out of town and will be back next week. I will get the bracelet off in the mail to you early next week.

Blessing to you & your family~

20. Jody Fox June 6, 2013 at 5:30 pm #

I just finished the triple TX a week ago, It was through the grace of God I got through it. I love love coming here for inspiration . My favorite verse Is I can do all things !!!! I would love to have a large.THANK YOU and God Bless

• Connie M June 6, 2013 at 8:57 pm #

Jody,
      Congratulations on finishing the triple! Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!! Praise God! You are so sweet. I appreciate your kind words so much.

I am currently out of town, but will get your bracelet off in the mail to you early next week.
      You are an Awesome Hep C Warrior! So proud of you~

21. Kim June 6, 2013 at 10:04 pm #

6 months post treatment and passing along my experience, strength and hope to all warriors! We are
    Not defeated!

22. Sue Dooley June 10, 2013 at 2:44 pm #

I am waiting for a new treatment as I cannot use interferon’s. Until that day I battle the same as all Hep-c Warriors, knowing there is that possibility that they will tell me again that I am not a candidate for treatment due to my cirrhosis. Fearing what that might mean I have been in thought of the Death with Dignity Act that is starting to spread in the United States. Three States now have it and more are on the roll. I would like to see that in place where I live before I reach end stage. I would hope it would be a blessing to all with terminal illness, and be available for those who would choose to make use of it!
    “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13 One of my favorite verses!

Connie, could you send a small bracelet to me. I am thinking that would be the best size for my wrist.
    Thank you for this gift and reminder of sharing!

• Connie M June 11, 2013 at 12:17 pm #

Sue,
      We are seeing wonderful results with the new trials for treatment going on. Don’t give up. Attitude and Faith are everything! God is at work even if you can’t see him. I promise He is there! Stand firm with strength, courage and faith. It just may be that God will open up one of the new treatments for you and life can totally change. Persevere with hope my friend.

I will most certainly send you a bracelet.
      Thinking and Praying for you daily.

Blessings fellow warrior~

23. ShellyB June 10, 2013 at 7:34 pm #

I am a HepC Survivor, Interferon Survivor. I saw your gift at friend’s FB site. I think it is the best thing. So much shame is insinuated with this Disease and that is sad.
    I found out at 57 years of age that I had 56 million critters in me. I was sent to a group known as Zoners, 67 of them opened their hearts. Six months after tests, my doctor being very nervous, I did treatment for. I ended up having to have retina detachment surgery halfway thru. I had torn rotator cuff. when the end was near Pegasys called and asked if I would go another month. Doc worried, I reassured him we could do it one more month.
    Belief, Friends I never knew got me thru 12 months. There was 8 of us on the ride at same time, some could not finish, one did win later, another got new liver, still hearing good news and bad. But we did it.

I would like to emphasize for those on, or considering going on…drink lots of water. It is the elixir to your body. Believe in yourself and what your body can do. Take Calcium,D, Magnesium…talk with your doctor but I learned and have osteoporosis. Interferon robs us of so many nutrients. Learn about Tissue Salts, and talk with natural homeopaths. Your body needs love, when the treatment is over, keep that water flushing the tx out, cleansing your organs. Eat well, enjoy life. For those that must wait, look into the herbal, homeopathic cell salts to fortify your tissues and organs.

Four years after Tx my doc and I learned I had only one kidney…he was ashen, I knew there is something left for me to do. Awareness, Support, lots of HUGS, There is life after Interferon, there is ways to fight until that new Tx is developed. Bless you all.

• Connie M June 11, 2013 at 12:11 pm #

Shelly,
      Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience. Sounds like you are on the other side of things now. Did you do triple therapy? What is your blood work like? Did you get a Non-Detected virus load count?

Yes, drinking water is very important, during treatment and in recovery. I am very cautious however with herbal supplements, I do believe they can do alot of good and I personally have used some in the past, but with lots of research as some can do harm and compromise liver health. I always advise readers to check with their physician before making any changes to their supplements. I like to see documented research for anything we take.

I do agree there are many ways we can help our bodies fight the disease. But discernment is needed. We are seeing great promise with new trials and research going on. Hep C days are truly numbered. So glad that you are a Hep C Survivor!

Thanks for your input.

• Deborah July 25, 2013 at 10:29 am #

Iam so glad to see that there are so many surviors from Hep C. My experience with the disease and treatment has been a time of emotional challenges and physical endurance, being a non-responder the first time around made my head spin. I found that God was my only hope. My faith in God and his son the healer Jesus Christ first and then the treatment changed my attitude and out look.I did what I could do, but took the truth of the word and hung on for dear life.I just want to let all those that are going through this treatment on this part of their lifes journey to trust and believe in the one who made you to fix you in his time and his way

May God truly bless you!

Deborah
        I dont know where to put this info so here it is iam #3 Adult

24. Stacye Chandler July 9, 2013 at 12:17 am #

Hep c stage 2, 4th week interferon and ribavirin, start incivek next week, unsure on whats going on but finally got new doctor to put everything into perspective. I would like a bracelet youth, however my man has actually been a warrior by my side and would love one also. Thank you for being there for me to get knowlege and comfort. It gives my man warrior a break. God bless.

• Connie M July 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm #

Stacey,
      Sorry for the delay in replying.
      Thank you for sharing your progress. Are you taking Victrelis? Normally Victrelis is started 4 weeks after Interferon & Ribavirin. Incivek is started right at the start of treatment.

I am glad you found the right doctor to help guide you through the process. We are here for you also. Feel free to ask any questions. I believe you also posted on the Hep C Warriors Friday Forum. We meet online every Friday so be sure to keep us posted on how your doing.
      You are in good company with many who have and are going down the same road.

Let us know how we can help.
      I will contact you to get you the Hep C Warrior Wristbands.

You are in my prayers.

25. Alyssa July 10, 2013 at 2:13 pm #

#5. Found out at 12:30 TODAY that my 28 year old husband’s quantative test results are 2,100,000 :(. We first found out he was infected after an epileptic seizure in November of last year out of no where when he had elevated liver function. Still doing research but preparing to see the liver specialist. Not quite sure what will happen next, but my mother had a heart transplant and 12 years later passed away from liver cancer related to the anti-rejection medication she had to take everyday. I am a bit terrified right now. We have two young boys, one with special needs. Would you be able to send us two adult bracelets? We can use all the help we can get right now

26. Barbara July 25, 2013 at 1:07 am #

Im in the prep phase. Im not looking forward to doing them lol.
    But im a fighter so i will do fine i think. Wish me luck =)

• Connie M July 25, 2013 at 1:54 pm #

Barbara,
      Thank you so much for sharing. The prep phase is an important one for sure. If I can help answer any questions or you need information, or have a prayer request, please let me know how I can help.

We are here for you.
      I will contact you about sending your Hep C Warrior Wrist band to you.

27. Nick Lewis July 25, 2013 at 3:21 am #

Treatment failed me, waiting for Sofosbuvir.

Best wishes

Nick

• Connie M July 25, 2013 at 1:59 pm #

Nick,
      I am so sorry to hear that treatment did not work for you. I have reports on Sofosbuvir and it shows great results. We are waiting to hear it’s release date.

If I can help answer any questions, information or help with any prayer requests, please let me know.
      We all are in this fight together. We are here for you.

I will contact you about sending your Hep C Warrior Wrist Band.
      Blessings fellow warrior~

28. Barbara July 25, 2013 at 3:43 am #

Idk what to expect during my journey with treatments
    But with your site and knowldege and your compassion to help
    Us us amazing thank you connie

• Connie M July 25, 2013 at 2:01 pm #

Hi Barbara,
      Are you asking what to expect with treatment?
      If so, I would need to know which treatment regiment you are going to do? Which treatment drugs? Then I can give you the proper information.
      Let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Thank you for your very kind words. I appreciate them.
      We are all in this fight together. We stand with you and are here for you.

Blessings fellow warrior~

29. Barbara July 29, 2013 at 3:06 pm #

Hey connie you are the bomb I got my brackets
    In the mail today!! I need 2 more if u could for my dad and sister.
    And again you are the bomb lol

• Connie M July 29, 2013 at 4:38 pm #

Barbara,
      So glad you got them. Thanks for letting me know.
      I will get the other two off in the mail to you this week.

30. Ethel B July 30, 2013 at 9:44 am #

Hi, Connie. I came across your website today and am just praising God that He led me to you. I was diagnosed with HEP C in 2006. I have stage 4 Cirrhosis of the liver. I went through treatment in 2008, just the two drugs at the time: Ribavirin and Interferon. Neither were successful for me. I have developed some autoimmune diseases, along with my HEPC. I’m awaiting some new clinical trial studies to rid this “visitor” that I have had since 1974. I received a blood transfusion and the blood was bad. I would love to have two of your bracelets, if still available, both larges. My husband of 26 years has been my partner in this war, while God has been the leader.

Your website is so inspirational and I can’t wait to share it with him.
    In Christ’s Love,
    Ethel

• Connie M July 30, 2013 at 9:57 am #

Ethel,
      Thank you for sharing your story and your very kind words. So glad you found the website. I relate also to having done treatment prior and it not being the one to knock it out. But we do have hope. Triple therapy is showing great results. It was the one that finally killed my Hep C giant. Also sometime next year the brand new meds that have been in trial will be released. So progress is in the works.

I also relate to having Auto Immune issues while Hep C was living with me. Just makes it alittle more interesting and challenging, but NOT impossible. You can do it fellow warrior!

I will be happy to send you the Hep C Warrior Wristbands. I will write you for your mailing info.

Hope you will become part of our Life Beyond Hepatitis C Warriors~

31. Ernie August 5, 2013 at 10:46 pm #

Found out a couple weeks ago that I have hep c and my doctors say as of now no treatment is needed as of this time I guess I have to keep going back and getting blood work done every six months trying to stay positive for my family and friends

• Connie M August 12, 2013 at 6:32 pm #

Ernie,
      Thank you for sharing today. Blood work and check up’s are very good to do every 6 months to keep on top of things. There is treatment available and new trials for brand new treatments are in progress right now.
      I will contact you about sending you a Hep C Warrior Wristband.

32. carole August 12, 2013 at 12:54 pm #

2 month’s post treatment,I stil feel low and ill. Hadeatment but soooo low I hav geno type 1 48 lots tr

33. Alyson Shuck August 29, 2013 at 6:32 am #

I’m a #4 waiting on a new treatment. Was on triple therapy last year (Incivek) & had to stop at 8 weeks and have a transfusion. RBC was all the wt down to a 4. Thank you for your website, I love it, good info, inspirational & always makes me feel better. God Bless you!!

• Connie M August 29, 2013 at 12:29 pm #

Alyson,
      Thank you for sharing where you are at on your Hep C journey.
      We are hearing very good reports about the new treatment that should be released sometime early next year. Improvements and progress is in the works to rid this disease.

Thank you for your kind words. I will contact you about sending you a Hep C Warrior Wristband.

Many Blessings~

34. Ethel August 30, 2013 at 6:59 am #

Connie…thank you for doing this. I received my bracelets in July and thoroughly enjoy wearing them. They are a constant reminder that I’m a child of God and through Him, I can do anything.

Thank you.

• Connie M August 30, 2013 at 10:01 am #

Ethel,
      You are so very welcome. It is an honor to serve Him together with you.

Blessings fellow warrior~

35. jenne September 3, 2013 at 3:13 pm #

Thanks so much I wear one that says”In this together” from Kim from Longmont, Colorado I would love to wear this one with it.

36. taylor simpkins November 9, 2013 at 3:30 pm #

friend of a hep c survivor my dad is suffering from hep c for about the last 30 years..

37. taylor simpkins November 9, 2013 at 3:35 pm #

i would rele enjoy a couple of these wrist bands my father he is dying from hep c his liver is failing he has had it for over 30 years now 🙁 and i think these wrist bands would be wonderful to have to help support my dad i would love to support my fathers hep c i would be youth size my father and mother would be adult

• Connie M November 11, 2013 at 10:49 am #

Hi Taylor,
      Thank you for sharing about your Dad. We will be praying for him and your family. I can direct you toward some resources that may be able to help as well. I will email you about mailing the Hep C Warrior Wristbands and those resources. Your loving support of your Dad is a blessing and inspiration.

Standing with you in prayer~

38. taylor simpkins November 9, 2013 at 3:39 pm #

my email is taylorsimpkins93@gmail.com i would LOVE to support my dad with a couple of your wrist bands that would make him os happy. what your doing is amazing god bless you. thank you so much

39. Taylor simpkins November 9, 2013 at 4:15 pm #

Also my dad does not have support:( or treatment no one has helped him i belive he is in stage 3 of 4 his liver is failing 🙁 he has cerousis from hep c these wrist bands for each of my family members would raise his hope alot. God bless u were all christians im 20years old my father is 48 and had hep c for about 25years or so . Like i said no one will help him he has tryed so many resources and no help 🙁 u would be the first to help please get ahold of me what ur doing is wonderful god bless you

• Connie M November 11, 2013 at 10:51 am #

Taylor,
      Hope you saw the above message. I will be emailing you shortly and we can talk more about the resources your Dad needs.
      Thank you for sharing. We are here for your Dad and whole family.

Keep us posted on how things are going.
      Standing with you in Prayer,

40. Elisabeth December 3, 2013 at 6:23 pm #

Hi, Connie.

I’d love to have a bracelet. I’m waiting for treatment and thinking about whether to make my diagnosis public. This might be a subtle way of doing that.

Thanks,

Elisabeth

• Connie M December 3, 2013 at 6:29 pm #

Hi Elisabeth,
      Thanks for sharing. I would love to send you a wristband. I will email you to get your address.

Going public and letting others know is a good thing. You never know how it will touch someone else’s life who has Hep C and you don’t even know it. God has a beautiful way of working that way.

I’ll be in touch.

41. Elizabeth Brown February 4, 2014 at 10:28 am #

I just completed my biopsy two weeks ago. I am a (stage 1) (grade 2) and (viral load is 4334220). I meet with my doctor this week to discuss treatment options and supposedly starting whatever treatments are decided on February 24th.

• Elizabeth Brown February 4, 2014 at 10:30 am #

Oops I would like a large size please.

42. Connie M February 4, 2014 at 10:59 am #

Hi Elizabeth B,
    Thanks for writing and sharing today. I will be happy to send you a Hep C Warrior wristband. I will write you to get your mailing information and get it off in the mail to you this week.

Blessings fellow warrior,

43. Stephanie February 4, 2014 at 2:05 pm #

Preparation phase. Planning for treatment to start in March, and am hoping that I’ll be one of the lucky ones who suffer few side effects. I think the adult size would fit me just great.

Thanks for being such a loving resource.

• Connie M February 4, 2014 at 3:16 pm #

Hi Stephanie,
      Thanks for sharing what phase you are in. Do you know which treatment meds you are going to use?

I will be happy to send you a Hep C Warrior Wristband. I’ll write you privately to get your mailing address and get it off in the mail to you this week.

Blessings fellow warrior,

44. Norma m February 5, 2014 at 2:25 pm #

Waiting for clinical trial 3rd attempt. Adult size plz

• Connie M February 5, 2014 at 3:28 pm #

Hi Norma M,
      Thanks for writing and sharing where you are in your Hep C journey. I would be happy to send you a Hep C Warrior Wristband. I will contact you privately for you address and get it off in the mail this week.

Are you already signed up for a clinical trial? Keep me posted on how you are doing. You are a Mighty Hep C Warrior!

• Connie M February 5, 2014 at 3:48 pm #

Hi Norma M,
      I have tried to write you privately but the email address is sending the email back to me. Hope you are reading this. If so, please write me privately at, Connie@lifebeyondhepatitisc.com and let me know what your email address and mailing address is. All information is kept private.

Thank you!

45. Paula February 6, 2014 at 2:37 pm #

I start my treatment Feb 19th. I would love to have a wrist band

• Connie M February 6, 2014 at 6:23 pm #

Hi Paula,
      Thank you for writing and sharing your start date. I will be happy to send you a Hep C Warriors Wristband. I will write you privately to get your information and get it in the mail to you very soon.

Keep us posted on how your doing with your treatment and give a shout out on the Hep C Warriors Friday Forum Support Group. If I can help with questions, treatment help tips, prayer requests, feel free to let me know.

Blessings fellow warrior,

46. mandy April 16, 2014 at 6:58 pm #

Someone very near and dear (the other half of my hear) was just diagnosed a few days ago. We are taking a very active and positive stand on treatment and praying for a cure.

• Connie M April 17, 2014 at 11:56 am #

Hi Mandy,
      Thank you for sharing. I would be happy to send you some Hep C Warrior Wristbands. I will contact you through email to get your mailing information.

Keep us posted on how things are going with your dear one. If I can help answer questions or information, please let me know. We are here for you and your loved one!

Standing with you in prayer.

47. Tannia April 30, 2014 at 6:10 am #

Two in treatment phase shouting out loud and clear.
    I am on day 48 of Sovaldi/Ribavirin therapy and my partner is on day 16. I became undetectable on day 28 and my partner is waiting for the first viral load count.
    We would each love a wristband to encourage us during treatment and remind us of what God has made possible.
    Thank You!

• Connie M April 30, 2014 at 4:11 pm #

Hi Tannia,
      Thank you for sharing. I would be happy to y’all some wristbands. Congrats on your Non-Detected results! Keep me posted on how you guys are doing. I will contact you by email to get your mailing information and get your wristbands off in the mail.

Blessings fellow warriors,

48. Mike H. April 30, 2014 at 1:17 pm #

Hi Connie,
    I’d love a wristband! I am in the first stage of preparation. Bless you for making these available! I will need the adult size.
    Have a great day!
    Mike H

• Connie M April 30, 2014 at 4:14 pm #

Hi Mike,
      The preparation phase is so important. You are laying a good foundation for your treatment. I would be happy to send you a wristband. I’ll contact you by email for your information and get this in the mail to you this week.

Blessings Fellow Warrior~

• Andre A April 30, 2014 at 6:12 pm #

After a blood transfusion during surgery HEP-C has been a part of my being since March 6, 1980. About ten years ago I took part in a drug trial for a HEP-C cure. I took Pegasus every Friday evening and about four tablets of viramadine each day.
        The viramadine was suppose to function the same as ribavirin
        but with less side effects. In the end, I spent six months in
        great pain and distress. Ceased taking the medication because
        I was a non-responder.

Today I received approval for a twelve week treatment program taking sovaldi and olysio each day. This Monday I will be starting. “Have courage! It is I. Do not be afraid.” Matt 14:27

• Connie M April 30, 2014 at 6:55 pm #

Hi Andre,
          Thank you for sharing your Hep C journey. I am thrilled to hear you will be on the new treatment combo with Sovaldi and Olysio. This is definitely a game changer with treatment and a very high cure rate. Please feel free to join us on our online support group, Hep C Warriors Friday Forum Support each Friday. There are many others who have gone through this very treatment and can give you great treatment help tips as well as prayer support the whole way through.

I will be happy to send you a Hep C Warrior Wristband. I will email you to get your info. and get it in the mail to you this week.

Blessings Fellow Warrior,

49. Roger April 30, 2014 at 8:46 pm #

Hi everyone, just wanted to say thank you connie, your a blessing to so many people, God has used you in such a powerful way. I went to my nuerosurgeon today & thank God everything looks good in my neck, one bridge down & one more to cross. I am going this Monday to Hep doctor to discuss my results from my liver biopsy & will start very soon with my treatments, I would love a bracelet if there is any left, I guess my number would be #4 since I will begin new treatment. Again I thank God there is this web-site not only for me but so many others as well, I will keep in touch to what medication I will be taking & when. I pray for everyone that has had this horrible virus & would like everyone to know that the Good Lord loves each one of us in a very special way. God Bless you Connie & your family. Ohhh I almost forgot a adult size would be me size. God Is Good–!!

• Connie M April 30, 2014 at 8:59 pm #

Hi Roger,
      Thank you for sharing your update. I am very happy to hear you are doing well with your neck surgery and now ready to begin treatment. I am praying for you as you prepare for God’s perfect timing and treatment meds for you.

I would be happy to send you a Hep C Warrior wristband. I’ll contact you my email to get your mailing information and get it in the mail to you this week.

Keep me posted on how things are going.
      Many Blessings fellow warrior,

50. Ashley gundy April 30, 2014 at 11:01 pm #

I am a hepatitis C warrior. I’m preparing for treatment.

• Connie M May 1, 2014 at 5:08 pm #

Hi Ashley,
      Thank you for sharing today. I would be happy to send you a Hep C Warrior Wristband. I will contact you by email to get your info. and get it in the mail to you this week.

Keep me posted on how your doing and when your treatment start date is.
      You are in my prayers.

51. Rebecca May 1, 2014 at 12:29 am #

I failed 48 weeks of RIBA/INF treatment. I am taking about a year off and then I’ll look into treating with the new drugs. I sometimes feel very alone in this journey especially when I see so many people treat and reach SVR.

Thanks for being here. I’ll be checking in from time to time.

• Connie M May 1, 2014 at 5:21 pm #

Hi Rebecca,
      Thank you for sharing your Hep C journey. I know what it is like to go through treatment and it not work. I went through 2 prior treatments before my 3rd & last one that worked. You will get there!

Nothing is wasted. God is at work to open up the right treatment and timing for you. I felt like my 2 prior treatments helped prepare me for my 3rd and I began to see so many benefits I had never seen before.

The new treatments are game changers in so many ways. Praying for you as you take this time to recoup and prepare ahead.
      I will contact you my email to get your mailing info. and get your wristband in the mail to you this week.

Keep me posted on how you’re doing. We’re here for you!
      Prayers & Blessings,

52. Shakka Smith May 1, 2014 at 6:21 am #

Hi my name is Shakka, I was diagnosed with hep c in Nov 2013. I am in preparation to start treatment next week which is may 5th 2014 .I would love a bracelet to stay positive on this life changing journey. Thank u in advance!

• Connie M May 1, 2014 at 5:27 pm #

Hi Shakka,
      Thank you for sharing your Hep C treatment start date. I would love to send you a Hep C Warrior Wristband. I will contact you by email to get your mailing info. and mail it to you this week.

Feel free to join us on the Hep C Warrior Friday Forum Support Group that meets here on the website each Friday.
      If I can answer questions or if you need information or have a prayer request, feel free to let me know. We are here for you!

Keep me posted on how you’re doing.
      Blessings fellow warrior,

• Shakka Smith May 15, 2014 at 8:19 am #

Hi Connie I didn’t receive a email from you yet about the great gift that you have for the warriors. Just in case that you didn’t receive it my email is ssmith6115@gmail.com. Thank you in advanced!!

• Connie M May 28, 2014 at 2:39 pm #

Hi Shakka,
          Got it! I sent a reply back to you and have sent your Hep C Warrior Wristbands off in the mail to you. Hope you have received them.

Keep me posted on how you’re doing.

53. George Kaczanowski May 3, 2014 at 8:58 pm #

Waiting for availability of ‘Sovaldi’ here in Canada…a bit anxious as each day passes and I try not to ‘awfullise’.

• Connie M May 4, 2014 at 8:13 pm #

Hi George,
      Thank you for writing and sharing. Waiting is not easy to do, I know. Check back with your doctor, Sovaldi should be available there, if not yet, very soon. You are right though, try not to allow your thoughts to drift into anxiousness and awfulizing, it won’t help you at all.

Keep connected here for support and outreach. Feel free to join us on our online support group, Hep C Warrior’s Friday Forum Support Group. A great many others who are also in the preparation phase for treatment are there as well as those in treatment and in recovery. Preparing ahead for treatment will help you lay a good foundation for treatment ahead and a very proactive step.

Keep me posted on how things are going.
      I will email you to get your mailing information and get your wristband off in the mail to you this week.
      You are in my prayers each day.

• Mike H. May 15, 2014 at 12:30 pm #

Hi George,
      I am in the same boat; my doctor assures me that it will be worth the wait, both in terms of treatment effectiveness and in terms of cost as insurance providers and manufacturers deal with an evolving market.
      Most importantly, Connie’s site here has given me a chance to build fellowship with other HepC Warriors which has really been a lifesaver for me. Keep in touch- you won’t find a more caring group of people anywhere!
      Mike H

54. Madison May 7, 2014 at 4:00 pm #

Hi are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to
    get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Connie M May 8, 2014 at 4:35 pm #

Hi Madison,
      Yes, I do use WordPress and I love it. Author Media helped me design and set up my website and I highly recommend them. Check them out at http://www.authormedia.com. You can also see Michael Hyatt.com, he gives some wonderful information about using wordpress and setting up your own blog. Happy Blogging!

55. riley ann May 10, 2014 at 12:28 am #

Hi Connie,
    Sure, I’d love to wear a bracelet – adult size I guess. I’m in
    treatment phase. Thank you!

• Connie M May 12, 2014 at 4:01 pm #

Hi Riley Ann,
      I’d be happy to send you a wristband. I’ll contact you privately to get your mailing information (always kept private) and get it in the mail to you this week.

Hope you are feeling good this week!
      Prayers & Blessings,

56. Daniel May 12, 2014 at 4:46 pm #

Hi Connie. Nice to see positive results. I thought to write a message on behalf of a lady friend of mine who lives with hep c. I live in Canada, and she is in Ukraine.
    If she was canadian she could get the sovaldi/olysio treatment . the drugs are not available to her there. 🙁

• Connie M May 12, 2014 at 5:07 pm #

Hi Daniel,
      Thanks for writing on behalf of your friend. All family and friends are Hep C Warriors too! Do you think she would like to receive a Wristband, along with yourself? I would be happy to send one to both of you. I can either send it to her or to you. I’ll contact you and you can let me know.

57. Mike H. May 15, 2014 at 12:33 pm #

Connie,
    Thanks for the wristbands! They arrived yesterday. I have friends who have been praying for me, so the extras will definitely be passed along. This has been a great idea for promoting awareness of the battle against Hep C. Thanks for your ministry!
    Mike H

58. Als June 2, 2014 at 3:09 pm #

Hello!

I am warrior too.
    But ribavirin/interferon game is over.
    3 months ago.., skinny and weak, but still warrior!
    Waiting my new treatment.

59. barbara June 22, 2014 at 11:54 am #

# recovery. . I need 3 more adult sizes connie. Thanks so much and congrats on your two year recovery. U rock!!!!

• Connie M June 23, 2014 at 12:03 pm #

Hi Barbara,
      No problem. I will write you to confirm your mailing address and get these in the mail this week.

Blessings fellow warrior,

60. Natalie Finley August 13, 2014 at 6:24 am #

Hi, I just found out a week ago… I suppose that puts me at #1 preparation phase. I would really love to have one of these bands in a youth size. Im scared to death… how do I go about giving u my mailing address?

• Connie M August 13, 2014 at 11:48 am #

Hi Natalie,
      Thank you for commenting and sharing about your Hep C diagnosis. I know it’s scary to hear this news and take in all the information, but let me assure you, there are great improvements to treatment with high cure rates, less treatment time and less side effects than traditional older treatments. We are here for you! But most importantly, so is God.
      He is right beside you and will never leave. It will be alright!

I will contact you privately through the email address you gave when you posted your comment. You can let me know then what your mailing address is and I’ll get your wristband off in the mail to you real quick.

(You) can do all things through Christ who gives (you) strength. Philippians 4:13

Talk to you soon.

61. Mary A. August 13, 2014 at 2:31 pm #

Hi Connie,
    I’m in the #1 Prep stage. Will have blood test results and ultrasound results on Monday. I pray my numbers are “good,” but know whatever the outcome, then Lord will be right by my side. Wonderful to see so many responses to the wristband. I will wear it with honor. Adult size please. Do they come in purple? 🙂
    Mary

• Connie M August 13, 2014 at 2:51 pm #

Hi Mary A,
      Thanks for letting me know what phase you are in with Hep C. Keep me posted on how things are going. You will be in my prayers.

I will be happy to send you a wristband. Sorry they only come in green. I’ll write you privately to get your mailing information (all info. kept private)and I’ll get it in the mail this week.

Prayers & Blessings to you,

62. Kay August 14, 2014 at 11:26 am #

Hi Connie, Hope your having a great day. I received an email from you. It was wanting me to join google chrome. I did that but still couldn’t find how to send you an address to send bracelet . I tried and you may have received it. Please let me know if you didn’t . If possible I would like 4 adults. People I know that are ready to start the fight, become warriors. People that have given up. Your message is growing, again what a great way to get the conversation started. Through God all things are possible.

• Connie M August 14, 2014 at 11:49 am #

Hi Kay,
      I sent you an email yesterday and resent it again just now. Just reply back with your mailing address and I should receive it. If you give it to me through email it is private, otherwise if you put it on Google Chrome it will be out there. You can also email me directly at:
      Connie@lifebeyondhepatitisc.com and I will receive it. As soon as I receive your address I’ll get it off in the mail to you.

I will include 4 adult wristbands. Thanks again for commenting.
      You are a Mighty Hep C Warrior!

Prayers & Blessings my friend,

63. Janis August 18, 2014 at 10:42 am #

#2 I’m about 1/2 way thru the sovaldi/olysio treatment. This webpage is a Godsend!! Thank you so much! Janis

• Connie M August 18, 2014 at 4:29 pm #

Hi Janis,
      Thank you for writing and sharing your Hep C treatment update. So thrilled that you are half way finished!! Yayyyyy!!! Thank you also for your kind words.
      I will be happy to send you a wristband. I will write you privately to get your mailing information (all addresses kept private) and I’ll get your wristband off in the mail to you this week.

Talk to you soon.

64. George August 18, 2014 at 5:59 pm #

Hi Connie
    I sent you 2 messages under your Contact Tab. I did not indicate my Unit number on the first message. Sorry about that.

Bless you,
    George

• Connie M August 18, 2014 at 6:42 pm #

Hi George,
      I would be happy to send you a Hep C Warrior Wristband.
      Thank you for writing, yes I did get your message with you unit number. Thanks for giving me a heads up about that. I will get this off in the mail to you this week.

Keep me posted on how things are going.
      You are in my prayers each day.
      Blessings fellow warrior,

65. John August 20, 2014 at 4:34 am #

I came to the site early for some extra encouragement today and found this thread!!!!! I am in treatment phase last day of week 7!!! I already have my Sov/Riba for the next 4 weeks and I can’t wait to be done 🙂 This website has really helped me and I just wanted to say thank you once again Connie for being such a wonderful person!!! The wristbands are an awesome idea!!!! If you have an extra adult one I will represent the warriors to the fullest!!!! Thanks for the extra kick I needed this morning, it’s appreciated!

• Connie M August 20, 2014 at 1:04 pm #

Hi John,
      Thanks for writing and sharing your treatment update. Congratulations for being at your week 7 Mile Marker!!! Yayyyyy! And thank you for your very kind words, they warmed my heart:) I hope you’ve been able to subscribe to the website, that way you won’t miss a thing!

I would be happy to send you a wristband. I’ll write you privately and get your mailing information (all info. kept private) and I’ll get it off in the mail to you this week.

Talk to you soon.
      Blessings fellow warrior,

66. Lori Alexander December 28, 2014 at 6:46 pm #

I recently celebrated 14 years in the recovery phase with no lingering symptoms after combination therapy. I would love to share our resilient spirit with a wrist band we’ve all earned in some way. Please let me know how.

Lori

• Connie M January 2, 2015 at 5:12 pm #

Hi Lori,
      Thank you for writing and Congratulations for your awesome news!!! Praise God!!! I am always thrilled to hear and celebrate with another Hep C Warrior. I would be happy to send you a wristband. I will write you privately to get your mailing address (which is always kept private) and get your wristband to you as quick as possible.

Talk to you soon.

67. Lori Alexander December 28, 2014 at 6:58 pm #

I should have been more specific! I am in the #3 Recovery Phase and I would greatly appreciate a large wrist band please.

68. Glenn January 26, 2015 at 8:31 pm #

Hey Connie,

I am in #3 recovery phase. I completed my last meds on December 3rd. I am still undetectible so I am praying that I remain undetectible for about another month and I can say I am cured! I would like to request a large wrist band for myself and a request a small size for my wife. She has been my care giver for this ride that has taken us from liver transplant to a cure. I think it has been every bit as tought on her as it has been on me. I think we are now on top of the mountain.

• Connie M January 26, 2015 at 9:59 pm #

Hi Glenn,
      Congratulations on completing phase 2 and into the recovery phase! Awesome news with being Non-Detected. I am thrilled for both of you and your family.
      Indeed our loved ones are Hep C Warriors right along with us. We’re all in this together.
      I will be happy to send you both some wristbands and keychains. I will email you privately for your mailing info.

Virtual High Five for being at the Summit!

69. Shannon February 18, 2015 at 10:47 pm #

We are preparation stage.. Pray for us

• Connie M February 19, 2015 at 11:32 am #

Hi Shannon,
      Thank you for sharing what stage you’re in. The Preparation phase is very important. I know it’s a lot to take in. If you have any questions, or concerns, feel free to let me know.
      We are here for you.

I will be happy to send you some wristbands and keychain. I will email you privately for you mailing info.

You are in my prayers.

70. Ariel February 24, 2015 at 5:56 pm #

I am a family member of someone with HCV. My husband was diagnosed with hepatitis C on 2/20/15.He has his first appointment with a gastroenterologist scheduled for March 16th.

I would like an adult size bracelet to give him.

Thank you!

• Connie M February 24, 2015 at 8:25 pm #

Hi Ariel,
      Thank you for sharing about your husband’s diagnosis. I know there is a lot to take in with diagnosis, questions, tests and learning what steps to take next. Please know we are here for you both.

When our loved ones go through Hep C, we are all Hep C Warriors. I would be happy to send you both some Hep C Wristbands and keychains. I will be contacting you privately about sending your package to you.

Feel free to let me know if you have questions, concerns and prayer requests.
      Keep us posted on how things are going.
      You both will be in my prayers.

71. Wanda Smiglewski March 22, 2015 at 1:29 pm #

Hubby is #2 Large please…Love the scripture! With God all things are possible!!

• Connie M March 23, 2015 at 2:25 pm #

Hi Wanda,
      Thank you for commenting. I will be happy to send you some wristbands and keychains. I will write you privately for mailing info (which I always keep private).

I love this special scripture too!

72. Catherine Kleinschmit March 22, 2015 at 8:16 pm #

I am in Treatment phase. Harvoni, week 6 of 8. Rough going but so worth it. I would really like a wrist band large and a key chain please. We are true Warriors! 🙂

• Connie M March 23, 2015 at 2:28 pm #

Hi Catherine,
      Thank you for sharing. Congratulations on your awesome week 6 treatment Mile Marker! I will be happy to send you some wristbands and keychain. I’ll write you private to get your mailing info. (no worries, I keep all info private).

You are in my prayers as you continue treatment.

73. Susan April 8, 2015 at 10:04 am #

So Sweet of you Connie to offer wristbands to all.
    Iam in the treatment phase today is my 2nd day on Harvoni.
    I tooo would like one please if you have any left. I have a Dear friend who is in her 3rd month of vikira she has 120 days. May i ask for a wristband for her as well? Both larges please.
    I too Love the scripture! With God all things are possible!! Amen…
    Susan

• Connie M April 8, 2015 at 7:02 pm #

Hi Susan,
      Thank you for commenting. I would be very happy to send you several wristbands. I will contact you privately to get your mailing info (which is always kept private) and I’ll get these off in the mail to you very quickly.

I love that scripture too, one of my favorites.

We are praying for you each day.
      Keep us posted on how you’re doing.
      We’re here for you.
      Blessings friend,

74. roxanne April 8, 2015 at 1:58 pm #

I am a program coordinator for CHEP (community for Hepatitis C Empowerment and Prevention). Our team is currently building a Hepatitis c workshop to present to youth in alternative schools and drop ins. Our goal is to raise awareness around hepatitis c, as well as promote testing amongst the youth and young adult population.

• Connie M April 8, 2015 at 7:05 pm #

Hi Roxanne,
      Thank you for commenting. Wow, CHEP sounds like a fantastic program! I would be happy to send you some wristbands in assorted sizes. I will contact you privately about mailing information.

Keep me posted on CHEP and how we can help.
      God Bless you in this wonderful program.

Blessings friend,

75. Martha Vance July 13, 2015 at 9:38 pm #

I have hep c and my insurance won’t cover it so I’m trying to get help for starting on medications for it,I have appled for pap so I am struggling right now,please send me a free adult size bracket.

• Connie M July 14, 2015 at 11:00 am #

Hi Martha,
      I’m so sorry to hear you are having trouble with your insurance company approving treatment. You are doing the right thing in applying for help with Patient Assistance Programs. I will be happy to send you some wristbands. I will get these off in the mail to you this week.

In order to protect your privacy, I have removed your physical address from viewing on the website, but I have it in order to send your wristbands.

Keep me posted on how you’re doing and your progress with the patient assist programs.
      You are in my prayers.
      God Bless you,

76. ROBIN VIDRINE August 15, 2015 at 4:37 pm #

GREETINGS CONNIE,

I AM IN BEGINNING TREATMENT PHASE (SOLVALDI/RIBAVIRIN). I AM 3 WKS IN A 24WK PLAN. I HAVE BEEN A CLOSET HEP C WARRIOR SINCE 2006. I HAVE MANAGED MY HEP C THROUGH THE YEARS WITH DIET, EXERCISE, SUPPLEMENTS, AND FAITH. I HEARD HORROR STORIES THROUGH THE YEARS ABOUT TREATMENT AND I WAS NOT WILLING TO PUT MY LIFE ON HOLD. AND I DIDN’T FEEL BAD. AS I GOT OLDER I BEGAN TO MONITOR MY NUMBERS AND THOSE TO WHERE NOT THAT BAD. SO I CONTINUED MY REGIMENT. THE NEW TREATMENT IS LESS INTENSE AND HAS A POSITIVE OUTCOME SO I AM READY. HERE I GO. THANKS FOR YOUR WORK IN THIS AREA OF HEALING.

• Connie M August 17, 2015 at 3:58 pm #

Hi Robin,
      Thank you for sharing. You are a Mighty Hep C Warrior!
      I will be happy to send you some Hep C Wristbands and keychain.

Congratulations on starting your treatment.
      Keep us posted on how you’re doing.
      You are in my prayers.

77. Jackie Hintz September 11, 2015 at 8:46 am #

Hi Connie, I am on my 6th day of Harvani, which is one pill per day for the 12 weeks, past few days have actually felt good. Looking forward to being healthy… Would love a large bracelet.

• Connie M September 11, 2015 at 4:29 pm #

Hi Jackie,
      Congratulations on your 6th day Mile Marker of treatment. Harvoni is a very good treatment. Many here on our website have done treatment with Harvoni and had wonderful results. Treatment is so improved from years ago.

I will be happy to send you some Hep C wristbands and keychain. I will write you privately for your mailing information (which is always kept private).

Keep us posted on how your doing.
      If you have any questions feel free to let me know. We are here for you.

78. Don Ford September 14, 2015 at 6:54 pm #

Hi Connie! I am on the third day of a regimen of Daclatasvir, Sofosbuvir and Ribavirin for treatment of Hep C Genome 3. Lot’s of pills and they kinda make me feel a little sick to my stomach. I’m hoping this stops as I go along and get used to the meds.It’s taken a long time to get this treatment. Thanks for having this site. It made me feel like there is hope after seeing it. My treatment is 24 weeks, here we go!! I hope and pray to have my energy back and get on with my life after.

• Connie M September 14, 2015 at 7:20 pm #

Hi Don,
      Thank you for writing and sharing about your treatment. Congratulations on your Treatment. This is where the healing begins. I am sorry you are feeling bad.

Here are a few tips for upset stomach:
      1. Try to have something on your stomach 20 to 30 minutes prior to taking the meds.
      2. Keep munching on something like crackers or something light throughout the day so that your stomach doesn’t go empty. Nausea tends to be alittle worse when your stomach is totally empty and taking treatment meds.
      3. Try sipping on Gingerale. (ginger is good to help settle the stomach.)
      4. Ask you doctor about a prescription for nausea. Zoforan is a very good one that dissolves quickly on your tongue and takes the nausea away quickly. I personally used this one and had better results than with Phenegan.

There is always adjustment time during treatment. But energy goes go up and down, as well as general feeling. If possible, try not to take Ribavirin after 5:00, this can interrupt sleep. If you do have problems with sleep, talk with your doctor about taking Benedryl right before bedtime or another sleep aid that your doctor could recommend for you.

Drink lots of pure filtered water all throughout treatment and recovery. This will help hydrate you and help your system a lot.

Try to stay out of direct sunlight also.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to write me and ask. We are here to help. You can comment directly on the website or write me at: Connie@lifebeyondhepatitisc.com

I will write you privately to get your mailing address (which I always keep private) and get your Hep C Warrior wristband off in the mail to you this week.

Keep me posted on how you’re doing.
      You will be in my prayers each day.

79. Pam Dawkins November 28, 2015 at 8:11 pm #

Connie,

Please send me a Warrior wrist band & key ring. I just started Treatment Phase, genotype 3a with Sovaldi and ribavirin. I’m feeling very tired and my stomach hurts a lot. I prayer this cures this demon. I’m so tired of fighting it for so many years. Please email me for address.

Much Thanks,

Pam

• Connie M November 30, 2015 at 10:58 am #

Hi Pam,
      I am sorry you are feeling bad right now my friend. This will pass. Side effects normally cycle and pass. I hope you saw my note with some helpful tips on the support group page: https://www.lifebeyondhepatitisc.com/2015/11/hep-c-warriors-friday-forum-support-group-135/

I will be happy to send you a Hep C Warrior wristband and keychain. I will contact you privately to get your mailing information.

Hang in there! You can do this my friend.

Here is a scripture that has always helped me: “For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.” Isaiah 41:13

Keep us posted on how you’re doing.
      I am praying for you each day.

80. Linda November 30, 2015 at 9:52 am #

I have had genotype 2b for 40 years. Finally taking the treatment that just started today. I’m very nervous after reading everyone’s posts but I realize that everyone is different. Please send me a large wristband and keychain. At least it will be something to remind me that I’m fighting a fight. And I’m glad I found your blog. I’m on a 12-week trial of Sovaldi and Ribavirin. Wish me luck.

• Connie M November 30, 2015 at 10:52 am #

Hi Linda,
      Congratulations for beginning your treatment. You are going to get through this my friend.
      I will be happy to send you a Hep C Warrior Wristband and keychain. I will contact you privately to get your mailing information.

This verse is a great one. Just for you! Remember, “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13

Keep us posted on how you’re doing. We’re here for you!

81. Debbie March 7, 2016 at 8:04 am #

Hi Connie, My name is Debbie…I found out in 2000 that I have Hep C. I went thru treatment in 2001 for 8 months and it didn’t work….my white blood cells were very low. Every time I wanted to try again my doctor would tell me that new meds were coming, so I waited and now I can’t afford the meds……prices are truly made for everyone except for the middle class. I would love to have a bracelet and keychain. Thank you very much.

• Connie M March 7, 2016 at 11:49 am #

Hi Debbie,
      I would be happy to send you a Hep C Warrior Wristband and keychain. I’ll contact you privately to get your information and get this off in the mail to you this week.

We have an extensive list of patient assistant programs available to help with treatment costs. Here is the link:https://www.lifebeyondhepatitisc.com/medical-information/financial-assistance/

Depending on your genotype, liver condition, and past treatment history, your physician will help determine the best treatment for you. There are many new treatment options available now. Plus there are many options to assist patients.

Keep me posted on how things are going.

• Debbie March 7, 2016 at 2:08 pm #

Thank you so much for the info.

• Connie M March 7, 2016 at 3:03 pm #

Hi Debbie,
          You are very welcome. We’re here to help.

82. Donna April 22, 2016 at 7:22 am #

#3 Recovery Phase

I am now 5mo EOT with Harvoni with SVR. My Doctor wants to wait for 6 months EOT to declare me cured! Last year I failed 3-drug therapy with Bocepevir. That treatment was horribly rough, whereas Harvoni wasn’t bad. I was diagnosed in 2008, did a liver biopsy (F2), so got the ball rolling right away on treatment. I read so much about the virus that I became an expert (not that I wanted to, but I had to). I am only finding your site now, because I’m looking for information for what to expect after treatment…so here I am. I’ll have lots of reading to do…thank you!

I’m wondering if you still have the keychains and bracelets available? I live in Canada (Montreal), so am wondering if you could mail them to me. I would like the Adult size (I too like to have things loose).

Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Best Regards and God Bless,

83. Debby April 22, 2016 at 10:07 am #

Hi Connie,

My name is Debby. I found out that I am Hep C positive in Feb. 2014. I am in preparation phase. After years of being addicted to drugs, I got clean March 27, 2012 and drug free ever since. I am one of the lucky ones… I’m still alive. I am truly blessed. I have a wonderful husband, three of the best boys in the world, and the most adorable grandson. I am enjoying life again. Unfortunately, like many others, my medical insurance won’t pay for treatment yet. But I am hopeful that will change in the near future. I know that I am exactly where I am meant to be…where God wants me to be. And I wouldn’t object to God sending a miracle of healing from the hep c instead of providing the treatment. Wouldn’t that be the ultimate treatment?! But either way, I know He’s giving me the strength to take it day by day.

Could you please send me a large bracelet and keychain. Thank you for all you do.
    You have a wonderful site and are a blessing.

Thanks, Debby

84. Debby April 22, 2016 at 8:09 pm #

Connie,

Hello, this is Debby again. I sent you a request earlier today requesting a large bracelet and keychain. I forgot to mention that my husband also has hep c. He as well has been drug free since March 2012. Can you please send a large bracelet and keychain for him too? I would greatly appreciate it.

85. Scarlotte Hendrix May 15, 2016 at 5:42 pm #

My husband is in phase #2,. Harvoni treatment, started 6 days ago. I pray everyday for this to get easier. He was diagnosed in 1992. We have been married 30 years,. Four awesome adult kids, 8 Miracle grandbabies,. My middle daughter also has HCV,… We so want this to work… We would love to have bracelet and keychains, to wear proudly and beat hep.c .thank you for everything you do..

• Connie M May 17, 2016 at 9:52 am #

Hi Scarlotte,
      I would be happy to send all of you Hep C Wristbands and key chains. I’ll write you privately for mailing info. Congrats on your husbands first week of treatment. Harvoni is an excellent treatment with very high cure rate. Keep us posted on how he and your daughter are doing.

Praying for all of you guys.

86. Scarlotte Hendrix May 17, 2016 at 10:24 am #

Thanks so much, Connie. Your site is helping us so much.Just knowing we are not alone in this fight, is helping us deal with everything.
    Hopefully, he is over the toughest side effects,.He said, he is feeling better today, it has been 7 days.He also says that he is not sore, in his liver
    Wow, just been a week… But it has been very hard.
    He takes it at 9:45,every night,. Be 3:00 every day, he gets chills, fever, weak.
    I am praying he is going to be better, the second week.

• Connie M May 17, 2016 at 10:32 am #

Hi Scarlotte,
      I’m so glad he’s feeling better today. A lot of times side effects can cycle out, but each day is one day closer to the goal of completing treatment and the cure. I wrote you privately. I hope you received it.
      Let me know about your mailing info and I’ll get your wristbands and keychains to you.

Keep us posted on how he and your daughter are doing. We’re here for all of you.

87. Margaret Polino nicholas June 8, 2016 at 6:00 am #

Dear commie,
    I am in the “cured’ group now. Yay! I like your light colored one.
    Hep c warrior Margee

• Connie M June 8, 2016 at 2:58 pm #

Hi Margee,
      Fantastic! So thrilled to celebrate with you on the “cure.” I’ll be happy to send you the light colored wristband. These turned out really well. We are excited with the new look.
      I’ll write you privately to get your info for mailing.

Talk to you soon.

88. wendy cook June 8, 2016 at 9:41 am #

I would lik to have one of your free wristband for free . how can I get one sent to me??

• Connie M June 8, 2016 at 3:00 pm #

Hi Wendy,
      Super! I’ll be happy to send you the free wristbands and keychain. I’ll write you privately to get your mailing info.

I’ll be in touch soon.

89. Pam Dawkins June 8, 2016 at 10:05 am #

Connie,
    I wear my wristband daily that you sent me initially. I would love to have a couple of the new light-colored ones. Also, a new key tag would be nice if you have plenty.

I’m going to my high school reunion in about 3 weeks. I am going to give a presentation on the importance of testing at the age of my graduating class (1976) and especially push for it when you know something is wrong with your body without a recognizable diagnosis. If you can recommend any particular handouts, please let me know. I realize my timeline is limited; I had know idea I would have the strength or clarity of mind to do this. I’m quite excited that I actually have the hope of even making the reunion. When they first sent out registration material, I could barely open the envelope.

I’ve come a long way, baby!!

I will recommend your site to anyone who is interested.

You probably still have my address on file, but if you need further information, please let me know.

Thanks, Pam

• Connie M June 8, 2016 at 3:06 pm #

Hi Pam,
      Wow, how awesome that you’re going to give a presentation and talk about Hep C testing. That is fantastic!!!
      We don’t have our website brochures completed yet, but I do know the American Liver Foundation has some great brochures. I’ll write you privately about sending you the wristbands and info on the brochures.

So thrilled you have made great progress. Praise God!
      I’ll double check our files for your address. For each person’s security and privacy we properly destroy/shred address info after we have mailed previous material. So I’ll need to get your mailing info when I write to you.

I’ll be in touch later today.

90. Christine June 8, 2016 at 12:57 pm #

Hi Connie
    I would love a wrist band.
    As a health care professional l have to be careful as l know disclosure can bring about unnecessary reactions but with the attitude here from the NHS l am feeling more driven to be a voice.
    Some family members have been very supportive and are wanting to help raise money for the legal representation of the hep c trust to challenge this injustice.
    At present l am not too sure what fundraising we will do but l will be privileged to wear a wrist band and God will l know use the opportunity for great things.
    I am awaiting treatment.Thank you.
    God bless all hep c warriors.

• Connie M June 8, 2016 at 3:09 pm #

Hi Christine,
      So happy you’d like the wristbands. I’ll be happy to send you some, you can give out to others in your family and friends in support.

I am familiar with the Hep C trust. A good organization.
      You continue to be in our prayers.
      I’ll be in touch later today to get your mailing info.

91. Kristyn July 2, 2016 at 1:02 am #

Me and my husband both just got diagnosed with Hep C. I’m glad I found your site because the nurse didn’t really give me any info! We have two children age 8&10 should they also be tested?

• Connie M July 2, 2016 at 12:26 pm #

Hi Kristyn,
      I’m sorry you and your husband are dealing with Hep C, but we are glad you found the website. If you’d like to have more information all about Hep C, treatment and recovery, if you subscribe to the website, you can download the free Guidebook, “3 Phases of Hep C Treatment; Your Guidebook from Diagnosis through Recovery.” I wrote this book last year and it’s available free on our website.

As for your question about having your children tested, it’s always a good idea to be tested. When I was diagnosed, my husband and kids were tested and it brought a great peace of mind, especially as we learned more and more about Hep C, transmission, and how to fight it.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. We’re here for you.
      If you’d like to have some Hep C Warrior Wristbands, just reply and I’ll write you privately for your mailing info (which we always keep private).

92. Casey August 18, 2016 at 10:51 pm #

Hello.. I just found this site. I was recently told that I tested positive for the virus. Right now, it’s hard I am trying to be comfortable even having it. I feel embarrassed and ashamed. Slowly with the Lord I am going to get stronger. I signed up for your guide. And I would like a warrior wrist hand so I can I know I’m not alone and I don’t need to feel so depressed and ashamed. Thank you for creating this, it’s as if the father sent me here. God bless

• Connie M August 19, 2016 at 1:40 pm #

Hi Casey,
      Thank you for sharing about your diagnosis. I’m so sorry you are having to go through this, but we are glad you found the website. Diagnosis brings lots of questions and feelings to deal with. But know this, you are valued and loved by Christ and many others. There is real hope for you to get beyond this and in time be able to share with others what you’ve gone through. Hold your head high my friend. With God’s help, you will overcome this and be a conqueror. YOU are a mighty Hep C Warrior and loved by Christ.

This is a favorite scripture we refer to often here, “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13

I’ll be happy to send you some Hep C Warrior Wristbands and key chain. I’ll be in contact with you very soon.
      Keep us posted on how you’re doing and what’s happening. We’re here for you.

93. Leslie McGarry June 27, 2017 at 3:51 pm #

Hello,
    My brother recently passed away from Hep C. He was diagosed 13 years ago. It will be my mission to raise aweness and continue the fight in his memory.

Thank you for all that you are doing!

Kindly,
    Leslie

94. Lisa lawhorn June 29, 2017 at 6:24 pm #

My ex husband has hep c. A friend of mine from complications from hep c. So as a friend and supporter may I ask to send me. A hep c warrior wristband. Thank you.